BAL Leveling Scissor Jack 24" Lift Capacity 7,500 lbs
Leveling jacks provide leveling and stabilizing for travel trailers and fifth wheels. This model extends from 4" to 24" giving it a broad range of ground-to-frame clearance
• The Deluxe Leveling Jack includes a patented roller-bearing assembly for smooth and easy screw operation.
• The Standard Leveling Jack provides a sandwich construction bearing design to assist in screw operation.
• Tooth gear design of the scissor arms ensures straight line vertical extension and retraction.
• Double lead, acme thread drive screw is designed so the jack raises quickly and the crank handle turns easily.
• When placed in the handle receiver, the crank handle can be easily rotated, even when tilted.
• Rust-inhibitive E-coating on the jack and shiny zinc coating on the crank handle ensure long life.
• Handle sold separately
• Made in the U.S.A