Enclosed Trailer Backpack Blower Rack by Rack'em
Racks feature a hook design at the top of the rack that allows them to hang from the metal frame runner at the top of the side walls on the trailer for added strength. They are predrilled so that they may be screwed securely to the wall. The unique and durable "Hammered" paint finish will last for many years.
• Can also hold a hand-held blower on the tube hook
• Stihl backpack blowers (BR420, BR550, BR600) require an adapter
• Designed to hold a back pack blower by its grab handle for enclosed trailers.
• Cross member supports the blower’s back rest and secures the unit with the included bungee cord.
• Bottom hook keeps the blower tube tucked in against the wall.
• Bottom hook can do double duty as a hand held blower hook too.