A totally proportional electric trailer brake control, the new Primus®IQ is self-leveling so no level adjustment is necessary.
Utilizing the primary sensor technology from Prodigy®, the Primus®IQ now includes the “Boost” feature that gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking when towing heavier trailers. It works proportionally in reverse for backing into tough spots and includes a snap-in dash mounting clip and removable electrical connector that allows the unit to be quickly stored when not in use. You will appreciate the digital readout depicting a secure electrical connection, amount of voltage delivery to the trailer brakes and diagnostic features incorporated in the LED display.
• Utilizes “Plug-N-Play” port for 2-plug adapters
• Self-diagnostics features will illuminate LED readout when issues occur
• Works proportionally in reverse
• Snap-in dash mounting clip and hardware included
• Digital LED readout
• This easy-to-set system allows the driver maximum flexibility when determining how the trailer should respond to a braking event.
• No level adjustment necessary, adjusts to varying terrain as you drive
• Digital display shows voltage to trailer during braking
• "The Original Boost" feature allows for customized braking
• Integrated Plug & Play port for 2-plug adapters
• Diagnostic features incorporated in LED display
• Electric trailer brake control for up to 3 braking axles
• Snap-in mounting clip allows user to remove and store the control when not in use
• Limited Lifetime Warranty